Jo Tait established Broughton Astley Physiotherapy Clinic in Leicestershire in 1998. The practice is committed to continual professional development, keeping up-to-date with the latest research findings and treatment recommendations. Professional expertise is supported by modern equipment and techniques.
Jo Tait, the practice principal, is registered with the Health Professions Council and is a member of:
* The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* Physio First (The Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice)
* The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
Broughton Astley Physiotherapy Clinic is approved by all UK medical insurance companies e.g. BUPA, AXAPPP, Aviva, Pruhealth, Simply Health and Cigna.
Every patient is treated as an individual and with respect. At your first appointment you will receive a full assessment before your treatment is discussed and planned. You will be able to ask questions and be actively involved with your treatment.
You do not require a doctor’s referral. We offer daytime and evening appointments and aim to see everyone promptly (a recent audit shows 84% of our patients were seen on time and the remaining 16% within 10 minutes of their appointment time). You will always receive treatment on your first visit and not just an assessment.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.