Popular park with wide range of facilities and pleasant river-side walk and gardens
- The venue for weekend park runs
- Outdoor Tennis courts, free of charge – no booking required. Lighting meter tokens are available at the council offices
- Playing field with goal / rugby posts
- Dog walking area
- Large activity playground with sandpits, zip wire and various climbing structures.
- Cafe on-site
- Cycle route runs along the river
- Toilets on the East side near the Tennis courts
- Skateboard Park (over the river)
- Bowls (Welland Park Bowls club).
- Outdoor Table Tennis (bring your our paddles and ball)
- Parking spaces are available at the car park off Welland Park Road (near tennis courts), and also via main entrance on Fairfield Road.
N.B. Parking can be tricky at busy times.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.