Accepts household waste along with containers and banks for the recycling of a wide range of materials. For the latest opening times and further details of local recycling facilities please visit the council website.
Market Harborough tip is owned and operated by Leicestershire county council, and allows you to dispose of the following items :
- Asbestos (Charges apply) (Permit needed)
- Low energy bulbs, Batteries, Mattresses
- Car batteries, Mobile Phones, Cardboard
- Non-recyclable household waste, Cartons
- Paint (Permit needed), Chipboard, Paper
- Clothes, Plasterboard (Charges apply)
- Cooking oil, Plastic Bottles, Flat Glass (Charges apply)
- Plastics, Fluorescent tubes, Scrap metal, Foil
- Shoes, Food tins and drink cans, Small appliances
- Fridges and Freezers, TV and monitors, Garden waste
- Used engine oil, Glass, White Goods (large domestic appliances)
- Hardcore and soil (Charges apply), Wood
This site is open on all bank holidays, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.