Market Harborough Late Night Shopping has been rebranded and reinvented!
From the organisers…
What to expect:
A variety of refreshment vendors including a Victorian Food Quarter, traditional games and attractions, children’s entertainments and a host of street stalls, guarantee the evening will be lively and colourful displaying Market Harborough at its very best.
A Night to Remember
We’re incredibly excited about the events, attractions, food, drink and entertainment we have planned for this year, and we can finally reveal our line-up. Below we’ve listed our key events, released our special Christmas Fayre Map and listed all of the acts that will be spread out around the town or playing on the main stage. Trust us when we say, this is going to be a night to remember.
- The ‘Real’ Father Christmas in his Grammar School Grotto.
- A Christmas tree festival, with the whole town lit up by Christmas trees of all shapes and sizes.
- The Incredible Ice Rink in the town square that will be open for the whole day and night.
- A Victorian Food Quarter, with authentically costumed sellers and an amazing selection of incredible food.
- Incredible real reindeer down Manor Walk.
- A classic vehicle rally down Abbey Street featuring hot-rods and Bentleys.