The Saddington Car Boot Sale is one of the largest car boot sales in Leicestershire with space for over 500 car booters.
Please note. This event is weather dependent, so please check our website/facebook for the latest updates and opening times/dates and pricing info.
We are situated in south Leicestershire between the villages of Kibworth and Saddington (please view the location map).
- There are refreshments, children’s play area and toilets available on site.
- The car boot sale is held on 28 days of the year (weather permitting).
- We hold the sales on Sundays and occasionally on bank holiday Mondays.
- We like to open in March or April, but we have to wait until the ground conditions are suitable.
- We usually close at the end of October, but again this depends on the ground conditions
- Adults £1, accompanied children under 12 free
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- If paying with cash please have the correct amount ready.
Gates are now open from 6 am each Sunday morning
There is no need to book and you can leave the sale whenever you choose,
you do not have to stay until a set time.
All food and drink is to be sold by authorized caterers
(There are no catering pitches available)
PLEASE TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME
Anyone leaving litter may be refused admission to future car boot sales!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.