The Market Harborough Christmas Fayre
4PM – LATE, FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER, 2015
You can expect a variety of refreshment vendors including a Victorian Food Quarter, traditional games and attractions, children’s entertainments and a host of street stalls, guarantee the evening will be lively and colourful displaying Market Harborough at its very best.
The aim of the Christmas Fayre is to showcase the best of Market Harborough and promote the town as a whole, providing an unforgettable evening of traditional Christmas magic, and above all, for everyone to have fun. This is the Market Harborough Christmas Fayre.
- The ‘Real’ Father Christmas in his Grammar School Lodge.
- A Christmas tree festival, with the whole town lit up by Christmas trees of all shapes and sizes.
- A Victorian Food Quarter, with authentically costumed sellers and an amazing selection of incredible food.
- Incredible real reindeer down Manor Walk.
- A classic vehicle rally down Abbey Street featuring a stunning array of vehicles.
For full details see: http://www.marketharboroughchristmasfayre.com